Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

And so it begins...

I'm blogging. I never thought I would blog, but I'm really into blogs, I'm unemployed, and my life is really interesting right now. Now before you start to read, you must understand two things:

1. I am not an award winning writer. Well, who is? That you know personally? Email me with responses (not really.)

2. I will probably have typos. I hate to proofread. It just gets on my nerves. BUT I will try to proofread my blog before I "publish" it. And... I still get confused when to insert commas and when to not insert commas. I went to college and hold a degree (not in journalism) but it still tricks me, so get over it.

So with that being said, the blogging commences. Enjoy my friend (unless I don't like you).



"Oh what a day is today, nothing can stand in my way." - Ingrid Michaelson


No comments:

Post a Comment