Remember this little nugget? Ya, she grew fast. WAY TOO FAST.
|Hospital Newborn Pics|
|5 short months ago|
|One day old.|
4 Months Old (forgot to post last month... so we have lots to catch up on!!)
At four months,
- Moved into a new home (in KY)
|Our new home!!|
|We live on a street with "Pear" in it... so this dress was appropriate!|
- Still spits up... quite a bit :)
- Got a bouncer and is SO OBSESSED. Happy as can be bouncing. She sometimes jumps for over an hour!
- LOVES TO TALK. 96% of her awake time is her talking. I love it. She is a social butterfly already!!!!!!!!!!!
- Has such a FUN personality. This girl is going to keep me entertained during her toddler years. Start praying for me... teenage years should be interesting (JKJK)
- is still exclusively breastfed and very chunky... and still occasionally falls asleep while nursing.
- Still loves to be worn... i love the Mei Tei... affordable, cute, and doesn't cause any hip problems (like some carriers do)
- Loves chewing her hands. LOVES IT
- Started to GIGGLE!!!!
Month four was fun.
At 5 months, Evelyn:
- Perfected sitting up
- is SO close to rolling from back to belly... i even caught her trying to do it at 5:30am (ya, i'm so happy for her, but the timing not so much :))
- Loves being outside and loves to swing
I am convinced she is the next Sophia Grace (only a LOT cuter):
Evelyn has me laughing everyday! I love her so much. I just can never get enough of those chubby cheeks, big ol brown eyes, and big ol thighs. She is the sweetest little cuddle bug I have ever been around. So thankful I get to be her mother.