Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

ONE MONTH

My little peanut is one month old. Hard to believe.

ONE MONTH OLD.






Evelyn loves:
Warm baths
When mommy sings
When she is in the Moby Wrap
Eating Mommy's milk
Her swing
Mornings
To be swaddled
Pulling my hair

This month has been a blur.  It hasn't been until this past week that I honestly feel I have a tiny grasp on this motherhood thing. I am feeling so much more confident in motherhood thanks to the Lord!

Week four has been the best one to date! We've kind of made our own little routine and she is so happy! She gets happier every day! Around week 2 we were experiencing some severe spit up and mild fussiness. I took her to the doctor and they gave her medicine for reflux. I am not convinced she has it though yet. I go back Monday and I'm going to talk to them. I either think 1.) It was a growth spurt  or 2.) The medicine is working really well. We'll see.

Baby Ev is making eye contact and smiling. She loves to smile at silly faces you make! She loves looking at ceiling fans.  She loves to be held. Evelyn is sleeping 4 - 5 hours a night! She eats every 2 - 3 hours during the day. Breastfeeding is so easy and going so wonderfully!

I love this little angel baby!!!!!!!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment