Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sovereign God

I needed this reminder tonight and he totally reminded me through this song...


Here are the lyrics. So humbling.


Years have passed
And years remain
Still You will last
And You will never change
My God my hope is found in You

Days go by
And I have failed
To give my mind, my strength
My soul, my heart
My God Your ways are found secure

Sovereign God take control
Of my heart and of my soul
Here am I everything for You
Help me live selflessly
Sharing in Your suffering
Here am I everything for You

Here and now 
I come
To give my mind, my strength
My soul, my heart
My God
Your ways are found secure

I have been chosen
Your grace has found me
I am alive
And I will live forevermore
Such sweet salvation
Your grace has saved me
I am alive
And I will sing forevermore

No comments:

Post a Comment