Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Family Vacation-- Seagrove Style

#Albertsenvaca12 is over.  All 14 of us under one roof enjoying the sun and each other.  I am so glad that we had the chance to do this! 

Our house for the week! 


All of us (except for Dad who took the pic)


30-A is a popular highway on Santa Rosa Beach (near Destin and Panama City).  30-A is where Seaside, Seagrove, Watercolor, and Rosemary Beach reside. All beautiful places! Everyone has bikes and you ride from one place to the next.  I enjoyed bike riding with my baby and exploring the area with him.  

The walk to the beach everyday!

Sunsets never get old

Ride to Seaside everyday :) 

Bike Rides


My brother Josh and his wife Shannon have 5 kids. So to say that this vacation was boring would be a complete lie.  Never a dull moment! And I wouldn't trade it for anything.  I am actually going to miss waking up and having those kiddos there right next to me! They are five little blessings that I love and cherish.













Fourth of July was spent by having a cookout with my family, and then the the kids (plus anna the newborn and samuel) went to Seaside to watch fireworks.  We sat on the quad and I taught Samuel how to take pictures. We still have some work to do! 

Going to Seaside!


The quad at Seaside! PACKED!!

Hey Cutie


Samuel photography




Samuel Photography. One of my favorite pics of all time!

Samuel Photography. MY FAVORITE pic of all time. Hands down.



Watching fireworks! 

Haha. I love this because apparently the flash was blinding!

Fireworks



What a great time at Seashore Circle!


No comments:

Post a Comment