Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

3 Years of Teaching... DONE!

Year one... you can read about here.

Year two... you can read about here. And watch my class video from that year.

Year three...

Year three wasn't at Tarrant but Crums Lane Elementary.



Teaching is a seriously beautiful thing. You get to see children come into your classroom and you get to teach them and mold them for a year and then send them on to the next grade. As a teacher, you have so much impact on every child. I pray my impact is GOOD and that each child knows that I value them and treasure them. A lot of my students don't have someone that "treasures" them, so I always try to be that person. There can be a lot of negative sides to teaching and it can be tiring and stressful, but the good always outweighs the bad. The good is that you can change a child's life and help them strive to be better... educationally and morally. I love being a teacher. I believe it has prepared me for motherhood in some ways. 

My first day of school was interesting... I was pregnant and SICK! Morning sickness was pretty much 24/7 and NO fun!


We played fun math games throughout the year...



We learned a lot and took tons of tests...



AND DANCED...



Thank you room 217 for a great year...





YOU HAVE TO WATCH OUR HARLEM SHAKE VIDEO!!

These kids... they are the best. They are the reason I do what I do!!


No comments:

Post a Comment