Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Baby Pics... Recreated.

So... my computer hard drive is full (so dumb, right). So I am backing up my computer and deleting things that I do not need anymore. I come across these pics that I feel like I need to share.

Let me begin by explaining the pics. My best friend Chelsea Thompson (friends since 4th grade) went to Honduras for a complete summer. I was so sad she was leaving and wanted to encourage her while she was away... so I wanted to think of something to do for her while she was gone. Well, I am literally obsessed with her baby pics because they are amazing. So I thought I would try and "recreate" her baby pics. I did a lot more pics, but this is all I have on my computer. Enjoy...






















1 comment:

  1. KATIE! HOW AM I JUST NOW SEEING THIS! I am obsessed with this post! YOU ARE AMAZING/the best friend ever! Now hurry up and get your butt back to Louisville!

    ReplyDelete